Saturday, August 1, 2009

Build-A-Card BONUS Fun WINNER...

Remember our Build-A-Card BONUS Fun we had on July 19th and the drawing we told you about that was for anyone who MAILED me their finished card? Well...the deadline to get your cards to me was yesterday, July 31st, 2009 and I have just drawn the LUCKY WINNER!

As a reminder, here is the fabulous prize...

the 8 Sugar Nellie Stamps above PLUS 10 Copic Sketch Markers

Before I tell you who the winner is I would like to thank the following people for sending me your beautiful cards to use as a prize for our next Stamptacular BONUS Fun Day! I'm sure the lucky winner will be thrilled to receive them all...

Julie Temple
Wendy Sebesta
Lynne Jardine
Suzi McManus
Sarah Bigelow
someone from 92B Sunset Dr.
Heather from ricas-haven
Gloria Maddock
Christine (Daisychain)
Emma from craft-a-mundo
K. Anderson
Gunn-Hege
Ida Melby
Gry-Heidi
Andrea Thomas
Gina Martinez
Sweeney Engleking
Susan Headlong
Erica Johnson-Wanzer
Barb Poole
Jenn Ruggeri
Liz Williams
Davis from Champaign, IL

Your cards weer amazing and I absolutely LOVED getting them in the mail! Thanks everyone for playing along with us!

I would also like to thank everyone for letting me know how much they enjoyed this BONUS challenge! I'm always trying to come up with new ideas that are different from all the rest of the challenge blogs available on the net! PLEASE feel free to e-mail me your ideas ANYTIME to misscill@yahoo.com! I'm always eager to hear from you!

Now, without further ado, our winner is: Sweeney Engleking! CONGRATULATIONS Sweeney from the UK! Please e-mail me your name and COMPLETE address to misscill@yahoo.com so I can get your FABULOUS prize package off to you Monday morning! You will have until midnight (EST) Wednesday August 5th to contact me or you'll forfeit your prize and force me to draw a new winner.

Thanks again everyone for making our Stamptacular Sunday Challenge such a huge success!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Sweeney!

Enjoy your stamps!!!!

:-)

Gry-Heidi said...

Congratulations Sweeney :o)

Rusha said...

Someone from 92B Sunset Drive. Hehe. That was me!

Congrats Sweeny!